Thursday 19 December 2013

Bruce Almighty

A friend told me to watch Bruce Almighty the other day and I just watched it on Netflix, I have to say it was pretty cheesy and that that picture (above) is a bit disturbing. Just like every other movie where a guy becomes some sort of saint, Morgan Freeman plays God (my theory is that Morgan Freeman IS God and he just acts as God all the time so if anyone says he's God everyone else will say something like "yeah I bet he is..." sarcastically.) As you may have already worked out, I'm not a big fan of this production BUT that would be an understatement, I would recommend it to a friend and I did enjoy watching it (very funny) it's just that it could be better which is why I will rate Bruce Almighty a "decent." (fifty percent.)

No comments:

Post a Comment