Sunday 8 December 2013

Red Tails

I watched Red Tails the other day and, to be honest, it wasn't the best movie I've watched. One thing I particularly don't like about this World War 2 Air Force movie is that only ONE good guy dies in the entire film which is a bit ridiculous as people would be dying on just about every dogfight they get into. I recommend "flyboys" starring James Franco which is pretty realistic as right at the beginning of the movie as soon as you get to know the main characters half of them get blown up or shot in the eyeballs which I really like (even if it is only set in WW1.) Anyway back to Red Tails, I rate it a "decent" which is about fifty percent by the way.

2 comments:

  1. Was WW1 not that bad then?

    I'd like to see Flyboys then, because it sounds fun and James Franco is an awesome actor.

    Did you get the postcard I sent you by the way?

    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Flo, yes I did get the card it was very nice I hope you enjoy my posts

    MERRY FREAKIN' CHRISTMAS (even if it is a bit early)

    xaviyaaaa

    ReplyDelete