Wednesday 11 December 2013

Life of Pi

Life of Pi is one of the best movies I've seen in my whole life. No joke. I honestly want to give Ang Lee (the Director) a massive hug. The bits where Pi is in the boat and there are loads of storms it makes you feel so filled with suspense that you exude in every possible way (sorry about that description.) I was quite disappointed that the story is fictional (when my sister read the book she didn't realise it was fictional half way through it!) I actually now want it to happen to someone just so I can watch the film knowing it all actually happened to someone which would make it all the more better (like the Danny Boyle movie "127 hours".) So basically my point is that the only possible way this production could be better is if it really happened and the only way to make that happen is to be God so the conclusion is no one can improve this film except God (or perhaps Quentin Tarantino!) I will rate Life of Pi an "EPIC" which is the best rating possible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment