Thursday 12 December 2013

X-men Last Stand

I am a great fan of the X-men (especially Wolverine played by Hugh Jackman) and I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I really like the abrupt endings of X-men movies for example in this one Magneto (an awesome mutant who can control all metal on the left of Wolverine in the picture above oh and he's a bad guy by the way) had, a few days ago, got an injection that removed his powers. He was sitting in a chess park with his hand pointing at a chess piece trying to use his powers (which he didn't have) to move the piece then, ever so slightly, (so slightly I didn't notice the first time) it wobbles! BAM!!! and the entire screen explodes into a big flash of white credits with a loud burst of actiony music in the background. Absolutely magnificent, I for one personally like (for the first time in my life) that someone in this film has the same name as me (Charles XAVIER!)

On the picture above it has a comment claiming that X-men 3 is the greatest X-men movie yet, I have to disagree as I probably would say that 'X2' (X-men 2) is the greatest X-men film yet. Not to say that it wasn't good it was fantabulous. I will rate X-men Last Stand (or X-men 3) a "pretty good".

No comments:

Post a Comment