Sunday 15 December 2013

The Men who stare at goats

When I watched the men who stare at goats I adored it, it was funny, clever, entertaining and a whole lot of other suff! They did this great joke in the movie when George Clooney told Ewan McGregor (who acted as Obi Wan Kenobi in Star Wars) "you must be a Jedi!", which is the best subtle joke ever. I decided to put this picture on the blog because it has proof that this is a funny movie, it does that thing where they have a slight joke on the DVD cover that makes you think that it's sophisticated, funny and clever, can you see it? (at the top where it has all the actors written it says at the end "and goat" sorry if it's too small to see by the way) which, to me, immediately makes me think that they're all geniuses. So I'm going to rate "the men who stare at goats" an "Awesome."

No comments:

Post a Comment